Saturday, November 28, 2009

Go Gators

I know this is a pottery blog but tonight I watched the number one ranked Florida Gators defeat the Florida State Seminoles at Ben Hill Grifin Stadium. It was a beatdown...37-10. Beating your rival is always enjoyable!

It was Tim Tebow's last game at home and I was there to see it. After the game he walked around the field shaking hands with fans. 30 minutes after the game ended 90% of the crowd was still there. He is the greatest college football player in history and makes me extra proud that I'm a Gator. Not only is he amazing on the field but he is just as special off the field.

It's great to be a Florida Gator. It's the SEC Championship game next Saturday against Alabama and then, after beating the Tide, the National Championship game! Go Gators!


Tim Tebow, #15. Resume includes: one Heisman Trophy, two SEC Championships, two National Championships, and playing for thirds! Oh yeah baby!

No comments: